Let’s not beat around the bush.
If you’re looking for a typical virtual assistant – someone who can stuff envelopes, make cold calls, create a spreadsheet, run errands or complete other entry-level administrative projects – I am not that person. VA’s have, regrettably, come to be known for doing a project here and there; to be on-call when needed for a small task, get that task done and then wait for further instructions. VA’s, unfortunately, are viewed more as secretaries than a valued part of the team.
I am an asset, not an assistant.
As a business owner, you receive the most value when your administrative needs are being met in the context of a mutually respectful and rewarding relationship. One in which your administrative consultant (that’s me) understands you and your business, knows your goals, and strategizes with you to accomplish those goals in the most efficient manner. She’s not just a task completer; she is an advocate of your success. You and your business are on her mind, and she’s constantly looking out for information, processes or tools that will benefit you. She’s working for you even when you don’t ask her to. You don’t have to hold her hand, train her on basic processes or software or wonder if she “gets it.” She’s intelligent, savvy, professional, courteous, experienced and ethical, and she makes your life easier.
This type of partnership could change life as you know it.
Before we proceed, you should know that I don’t just talk the talk.
- My 20-year career in administrative work has allowed me to glean from a variety of industries, company sizes and organizational approaches. From basic administration to supporting executives to managing offices, I have a well-rounded skill set. Professional references can vouch for everything I say on this page and can be made available to those with serious interest.
- My education includes an Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration, a Master of Business Administration, Event Management studies, and various continuing education courses and seminars. I try to stay on top of information, policies and technologies that impact my profession and the business community in general.
- I LOVE administration. It’s my gifting. I enjoy it, I do it well, and I’m most satisfied when I use my gift to help others. You’ll find traces of administration in just about everything I do: at home, in church, in volunteer capacities, and in my work. I realize that administration is the fiber of a productive, organized life, not just business. And I look forward to partnering with you to make your life easier and more efficient.
Do something for yourself.
If this sounds like what you need for yourself and for your business, I applaud you, and I anticipate our conversation. There’s just a few things you should note:
- I keep my roster to a minimum so that each client receives my very best. If you would like to move forward, please contact me sooner rather than later. I currently do not have any openings in my client roster until July 2013. An executed contract is your reservation.
- I am currently working on retainer only. The value I can add to your life is best realized in the context of an ongoing business relationship: the better I know you and the more we work together, the better I can serve. It simply isn’t possible for you to maximize our relationship on a project or hourly basis.
- I am currently not accepting retainers below $500 per month. If this is more than you had in mind, you may be looking for a virtual assistant as opposed to someone who is fully committed to your business success and can offer the extensive administrative expertise that I provide.
- I am currently working only with established business owners as opposed to start-ups. I work with a variety of professionals, including coaches, consultants, speakers, financial/insurance representatives, and lawyers, among others. Clients are typically well established in their field and are looking for a professional to complement their operations.
Ready to proceed? Awesome!
- Let’s schedule a time to talk in-depth about your business needs, how I can help and what the next steps are. Use this contact form to get started.
Thank you for your time and interest!